HOW WE USE AND PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may obtain information, much of which comes directly from you, to provide you with products and services you have requested and as we deem appropriate, to determine your eligibility for products or services. We may collect identification and contact information, as well as transaction and investment experience information from applications, transactions with others and us, and from outside companies.
EXAMPLES OF THE SOURCES AND TYPES OF INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT INCLUDE
● Information about the products and services you purchase through us, including copies of applications, registration forms, or other forms, containing your name, address, telephone number, social security number, email address, investment objectives, income assets, employment information, and accounts with others;
● Information regarding your brokerage and/or investment advisory transaction history with us, our service providers, such as clearing firms, mutual fund companies, insurance companies, or other companies that provide you with financial products or services including your former broker/dealer or its registered representatives, your current registered representative and their affiliated business;
● Information that other companies who assist us in marketing our own products and services or products we offer jointly with other financial institutions may have, such as your name, address, and telephone number;
● Information under the USA Patriot Act enacted by the United States Treasury Department and Congress to combat terrorism. (Investor notification is available upon request.)
INFORMATION WE MAY DISCLOSE AND TO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE INFORMATION
Atlanta Wealth Consultants, LLC will not disclose your personal information to companies or organizations not affiliated with us that would use the information we have provided them to contact you about their own products and services except as outlined below. We may disclose all the personal information we collect, as described above, to our staff, affiliates, representatives, their affiliated businesses, insurance companies, brokers, banks, Broker/Dealers and investment advisers that provide services to you on our behalf, in the following types of situations:
● Providing administrative, customer assistance, clearing, operational, or other services;
● Preparing, printing and delivering portfolio management performance reports, confirmation statements, and other documents;
● Maintaining or developing software for us and a financial institution (such as banks, investment advisers, or securities firms) with which we have joint marketing arrangements to jointly endorse or offer financial products or services. Atlanta Wealth Consultants, LLC will not sell your personal and confidential information to unaffiliated third parties.
● Third party asset managers with whom we have relationships for the management of customer accounts;
● State, Federal, and other regulatory and self-regulatory authorities as required by law or regulation;
● In certain situations, we may share your information with parties that are not affiliated with us, as described below:
DISCLOSURES PERMITTED BY LAW
We may also disclose all the information we collect as permitted or required by law. For example, we may disclose information to law enforcement agencies or insurance and securities regulatory agencies.
OPTING OUT OF THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURES
If you do not want Atlanta Wealth Consultants, LLC to share your information (other than as prescribed by law) with any non-affilliated third parties, as described above, you may contact us at 678-680-5300. In addition, there are some states that require you as a client to “Opt-In” before we will share this information with non-affiliated persons. If you live in one of these states, we will ask you to sign an acknowledgement before sharing any information.
SECURING YOUR INFORMATION
Our staff, affiliates, representatives, and their staffs are required to follow our policies and procedures to keep your information secure, confidential, and prevent unauthorized use of your personal information. Our physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards have been reasonably designed to protect your information.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO NOTIFY US
For any questions regarding this policy, please contact us directly or call 678-680-5300. You may also visit our website at www.awc2.com, or you may contact us at: Atlanta Wealth Consultants, LLC, Two Ravinia Drive, Suite 1590 Atlanta, GA 30346